The median price of remodeling kitchen is $60,000. Here are some ideas that will help to future-proof your kitchen and changes you make won’t look dated after few years.
1. Stick with white: White has been the top choice of the National Kitchen and Bath Association’s annual survey for years. It makes small kitchen feel large.
2. Choose Shaker-Style Cabinets: They are uniquely simple yet attractive. These frame and panel design cabinets have a look that stands the test of time.
3. Choose Subway Tile Backsplashes: They are classic and versatile, it can be paired with just about any kitchen style, from tradition to hyper-modern. A neutral or white-colored subway tile used as a backsplash in the kitchen looks classy but also guards against moisture damage and easy to clean.
4. Carrara Marble Countertops: It is type of white or blue-grey marble of high quality. This classic surface material has lacy graining and subtle white colors that pair well with any kitchen. It’s less expensive than higher-end alternative, like quartz.
5. Hardwood Flooring: They are stylish and versatile, easy to clean, maintain and repair. It can pair well with any kitchen style, from traditional to the most contemporary styles.